Distance: 50km (31 miles)
Entry type: Multiple runs (virtual challenge)
Minimum individual run distance: 2km (1.2 miles)
Minimum average speed: 5km/hour (3.1 miles/hour)
Minimum average pace: 12 min/km (19:19 min/miles)
Start date: 1st July 2021
End date: 31st July 2021
Evidence submission opens: 15th July 2021
Evidence submission deadline: 14th August 2021
Finishers medals despatched: 28th August 2021
How The Challenge Works
1. Select a run or challenge (from 5km to 300km in one month)
2. Complete it within the specified timeframe
3. Send us evidence that you completed it
4. We’ll send you a beautiful finishers medal PLUS we’ll shower you in praise!
5. Add the medal to your collection or even better, start your collection!
Why Take Up The Challenge
As soon as you take up the challenge - you’ll find your motivation for running will INSTANTLY increase. You’ll become far more likely to actually complete the task set for yourself - rather than giving up halfway. The act of running itself has an endless list of benefits.
🙋♀️ Improves your confidence & self-esteem
😄 Increase endorphin release (known as the feel-good chemicals)
😴 Better & more restful sleep
🏃 Builds a stronger immune system
💯 Can add years to your life (if done regularly)